This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you through this website, or that you provide to us through our contact page, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
A. COLLATION OF INFORMATION
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website which includes requesting further services.
2. If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
3. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
B. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through our site will be sent securely to our email addresses.
C. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
2. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
4. To notify you about changes to our service.
D. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
E. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our clients’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Should you choose to use the services of BMS Wellbeing a more detailed privacy statement will be offered at the outset of our working relationship.